Friday, January 1, 2010

Vaikunda Ekadasi

This year i planned my leaves so as to make it to Vaikunda Ekadasi for minimum 10 days and this proved to be a relaxing vacation as well. I was able to let out my stress to my beloved Renga (also i had a fight with him and the reason for that would be narrated shortly).

At Srirangam, my daily routine would definitely include Darshan of my sweet Renga and we never treat Him as Lord or Supreme Power. He is our leader, our mighty King and He lives with us each and every second. He is so beautiful with grace all over and you cannot take your eyes off Him. You can see that naughtiness in his eyes- a mischievous look and a feeling that He is looking at you and you only. I have never felt this way in any other temple.

As Sujatha has rightly said - Nindralum, nadanthalum, kidanthalum antha Arangane !!!
Thondaradipodiyazhwar has sung only on Renga and that goes on without saying that Renga is the only God to have been sung by all 13 Azhwars (including Andal).. Hey, i may look like a fanatic and yes, you are right - I am, when it comes to Renga :)

Happy Reading and await my next post on Vaikunda Ekadasi experiences..Happy New Year friends !!!